CH'IEN (heavenly strength) in the lower trigram,
firmly establishes the path of goodness. Great movement, CHEN above,
carries this out.
The actions that combine both correctness and
GREAT POWER represent the true character and tendencies in heaven
and on earth!
* When GREAT POWER befalls a person, it is a true
test of their character.
* All your actions have significant influence upon
others. What you say, will be heard and what you think, will be
* You have the wherewithall to bring enlightenment
and progress to your world, or lead it into chaos and evil.
* You can greatly further your inner development,
or completely exhaust yourself.
* The person who possesses GREAT POWER, is mostly
concerned with correctness, that is whether their actions are in
the best interest for all concerned.
* Incorrect actions will pull you and others into
* Although this hexagram is unusually auspicious,
you would be wise to pause and be certain that your proposed objectives
Unorthodox actions can lead to downfall during powerful
* You will find yourself in the centre of attention.
Your influence is trememdous and your presence does not go unnoticed.
* Use this time to improve relations and implement
* When in doubt, adhere strictly to established customs
and social order.
* Transcend difficulties in your inner development
by remaining mindful of your shortcomings.
* Pay special attention to timing, propriety and
goodness in order to fully employ the GREAT POWER available to you.
* In bringing enlightenment and progress to others,
you strengthen your own sense of health and well-being.
About Amelia Robinson
I am the second eldest
of five (all girls), and spent most of my growing years on an Orchard,
where my father worked. Religion and Spirituality was talked about and
sometimes followed, but not persistently. I always felt alone and try
as I might, could never seem to find a relationship where I could give
my love completely and not get hurt, until I had my children. My aunty
once told me that I brought my kids up right because they love and that
was the highest compliment anyone could say to me. Still floundering
from relationship to relationship in search of 'true love', it wasn't
until quite recently that I finally stumbled upon it - love for myself
- in all its entirety ... more